Most popular posts 2012 Q4Posted: January 1, 2013 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
These were the five most viewed posts on my blog in the fourth quarter of 2012. Best wishes to everyone for 2013.
1) Strivers and scroungers – David Cameron used housing as the divide line between Britain’s two nations
2) 10 things you may not know about the Beveridge report – Why Beveridge hated the term ‘welfare state’ despite writing the blueprint for it plus more to mark the 70th anniversary
3) End of her tether – more than just revenge for her sacking as former Lib Dem minister Sarah Teather attacks the government over the benefit cap
4) Caps, cuts and moving home – the toxic combination of welfare reform and the weakening of the homelessness legislation
5) Joining the dots on unemployment and welfare reform – why are we succeeding in getting people into work who don’t want to be and failing with people who do?