Growing pains

If you drive a car, you need a license, an MOT and insurance. Why should it be any different to rent out a house?

That point – made by Jacky Peacock of the National Private Tenants Organisation at a Communities and Local Government committee hearing yesterday – got me thinking about the whole issue of licensing and the private rented sector.

Read the rest of this post on Inside Edge, my blog for Inside Housing


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s